What Sets Kennedy Mechanical Apart?
Looking for challenging and consistent work, the opportunity for advancement, training, and a safe work environment? You’ve come to the right place. Throughout the years, we have grown to over 100 employees and have built a diverse portfolio of projects and capabilities. We are a family-oriented company that takes care of its employees and clients.
Our executive team works diligently to provide our employees with an environment where they can expand their skillsets, personally grow, and build a successful career. Our business is firmly rooted in Rochester, NY, and works with clients across Western New York and the state.
To help you achieve this, we offer the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Social Outings
- Supplemental Insurance Options
- Company Vehicle*
- Tool Reimbursement Program*
*For applicable positions
Kennedy Mechanical (http://www.kennedymechanicalinc.com) is a well-established company (we have been in business for 40+ years) and are growing!
We provide challenging and consistent year-round work, the opportunity for advancement, training, and a safe work environment. We offer competitive salary (based on experience) and industry leading benefits!
We are looking for a motivated individual to fill the vital role of Commercial HVAC Installers.
**Will also train motivated individuals looking for a career in the HVAC field.**
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
* 1+ years’ experience in HVAC
* Perform installation of HVAC related equipment
* Carry out wiring of both low and line voltage to cooling and heating equipment
* Perform installation of copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including brazing and soldering
* Perform installation of flex and sheet metal duct systems in light commercial and residential buildings
* Fabricate/ connection of gas lines to heating equipment
* Determine the right material needed for installation work by pre-measuring jobs/blueprint reading
* Provide necessary support to other team members to be able to complete tasks on time as instructed by management
* Create and maintain cordial and collaborative working relationships with both superiors and co-workers
* Possession of High School Diploma or GED or equivalent; EPA certification a plus
* Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving
* Must have an honest and dependable personality
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Strong ability to distinguish between various HVAC equipment
* Self-motivated individual with strong ability to follow instructions and work alone, as well as work effectively within a team
* Ability to display professional company image
* Ability to lift items weighing up to 100lbs safely
* Ability to work overtime on the weekends and evenings
* Ability to climb ladders, stoop, balance, crouch, crawl, or/and kneel continually.
Candidates must undergo a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Kennedy Mechanical Inc. is a well-established company that is growing. We provide challenging and consistent year-round work, the opportunity for advancement, training, and a safe work environment. We offer competitive salary and industry leading benefits!
We are looking for motivated individuals to fill the vital roles of Commercial Plumbers.
Perform scheduled and unscheduled service and repairs on commercial plumbing systems.
Works in various installation, repair, maintenance and service capacities individually, and as part of a crew.
Diagnosis of malfunctioning equipment to determine cause and appropriate corrective action.
Install, service, or replace components including, but not limited to fixtures, faucets, water heaters, pump systems and accessories, valves, sanitary, storm, water and gas piping systems.
Performs physically demanding tasks related to installation and repair of plumbing systems.
Completes required documentation (i.e., work orders, purchase orders, etc.) for services performed.
Excellent people skills
Valid Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time